Intempora Carving Fork
R389 | Was: R429.00
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Ideal for holding roasts, legs of lamb and poultry when carving and for turning joints over during cooking.
- Intempora Carving Fork
- Handle is made from fibreglass polyoxymethylene which ensures excellent resistance and strength
- With its curved shape and triangular profile, it provides a secure and comfortable grip
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.