Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Know exactly when your pizza stone is ready to cook the perfect base. The Ooni Infrared Thermometer with a laser pointer will allow you to accurately measure the surface temperature of your Ooni pizza oven instantly.
- Infrared themometer with laser pointer
- Easily gauge the temperature of your stone baking board in a split second
- Ooni's Infrared Thermometer provides an accurate reading so that you know exactly when your cooking surface is ready for pizza and more
- Comes with a handy carry case that can be attached to your belt
- Compatible with all Ooni pizza ovens, outdoor barbecues, open-fire cooking and domestic ovens and stovetops
- Features a backlit screen
- Temperature measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Maximum temperature it can measure is 600°C/1112°F
How does it work?
- For the most accurate reading, simply aim the laser guide to the middle of your pizza stone
- The reading will appear on the display screen
- Aim for around 400°C/750°F for the perfect pizza that cooks in 60 seconds
Everyone deserves great pizza. Ooni's innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; and Ooni ovens provide just that, while their clever design means they look good while doing it.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
What's in the box?
- Ooni IR Thermometer
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Leather Carry Case w/ Belt Loop
- Instruction Manual
- Unboxed dimensions: 9cm x 3cm x 13cm
- Unboxed weight: 0.2kg
- Boxed dimensions: 16cm x 9cm x 5cm
- Boxed weight: 0.2kg
- Materials: Plastic
- Red laser pointer
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Thermometer Type: Oven
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not suitable for medical use
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section