Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Proudly made in South Africa from sustainably sourced Knysna Blackwood, this carving board is ideal for carving and serving steak and other meat. It comes with a removable stainless steel spike ring, and the drip through gutter catches all unwanted juices, ensuring that your kitchen surfaces are kept clean. This board is also multi-functional, as the reverse side can be used as a pastry or prep board.
- Carving board
- Made from Knysna Blackwood
- Features a beautiful natural patterning
- Comes with a removable stainless steel spike ring
- Drip through gutter catches unwanted juices
- Reverse side can be used as a pastry/prep board
- Maintain with My Butchers Block wood care oil
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm x 2.2cm
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is a nice solid carving board although I find it very difficult to clean especially in the holes that the metal ring is stored in. They are very fiddly to wash and unless you wash with a bit of bleach and make sure that it is completely dry before you put it away it grows mould very quickly. I now use a chopstick with some kitchen towel to dry the holes!
I would not recommend this product to a friend.