Inspired by Willie Nelson and, more specifically, his favourite Martin N-20 guitar (that he nicknamed Trigger), Rusty Trigger Lager delivers a taste as unique as Willie himself. Much in the same way that Willie blended country music, folk and jazz into his songs, Redrock has created a truly unique blend through mixing late Oregon hops with Crystal and Munich malts to create top flavour notes.
- Crisp and clean light lager
- Light straw gold in colour
- Munich malt imparts a rich malty, slightly nutty flavour to the beer
- Cara malt imparts slight caramel sweetness
- Southern Passion bittering hop imparts a slight granadilla flavour that is supported by the citrus notes from the imported Simcoe Hop from Oregon, USA
- This beer is mildly bitter, to balance the maltiness
- Cold filtration for fuller flavour