Complete C2 PowerLine Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Free delivery on this item.
R4,299 | Was: R6599.00
Code: C2 SFAF3
Product information‐ Collapse this Section
Clean smarter, not harder with the Complete C2 PowerLine Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner. This advanced vacuum features a one-click locking system for seamless assembly, an intuitive telescopic tube, and a versatile set of accessories. Say goodbye to scratches with the built-in protective strip, and enjoy the convenience of an auto shut-off park system. With a generous 10m operating radius cleaning becomes a breeze!
- Complete C2 PowerLine Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
- The practical locking system allows the floorhead, suction tube and handle to lock into each other with one click
- The telescopic tube can be adjusted intuitively and locks in place in the selected position
- Convenient and versatile with an upholstery nozzle, a crevice nozzle and a dusting brush
- No more scratches — a plastic strip protects furniture and the appliance against accidental collisions
- Handy park system with auto shut-off
- The motor switches off automatically, eliminating troublesome stooping
- Easy vacuuming of larger areas with 10m operating radius
What's in the box?
- 1 x Crevice nozzle
- 1 x Filter
- 1 x Floorhead SBD 355-3
- 1 x Upholstery nozzle
- 1 x Cleaning tool
- 1 x Dusting brush with synthetic bristles
With a history of innovation and engineering passion, Miele has always been tough on their vacuum cleaners, quality testing every single component to its limit. Not just thoroughly checking for quality and longevity, but also cleaning capacity and user-friendliness. The result is a vacuum cleaner that is up to any challenge in the home — not just now, but for years to come. True to the Miele motto, ‘immer besser’ which translates to 'always better'.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 48.7cm H x 27.5cm L x 27.5cm D
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Dust bag capacity: 4.5L
- Material: Plastic
- Power: 890W
- Cord Length: 6.5m
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Power connection: Corded
- Warranty: 2 Year
Care instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Bagged Vacuum bag to be replaced when indicated
- Ensure all accessories are correctly attached
- Vac bag needs to be installed as stated in instruction manual to avoid any dust getting into motor
Warranty info‐ Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 2-year warranty.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section