Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Méthode Traditionnelle technique mead is made from local African honey. Held in a shroud of fine natural bubbles, Melaurea encompasses flavours of citrus, cranberry and fynbos.
- Melaurea Mead is Africa’s first bottle-fermented mead
- It is handcrafted using the Méthode Traditionelle from pure local honey
- Melaurea is a contemporary take on the original celebration drink
- Melaurea's fine natural bubbles encompass flavours of citrus, cranberry and fynbos
- A freshness and lift are complemented by the depth and complexity of a traditional mead
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%
- Sulphite free
- Low sugar
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I got to enjoy a bottle of Melaurea with some friends at a celebration recently and although I'm not a big fan of sparkling wine or champagne, the crisp, dry, very drinkable mead brut was so pleasing that I'll be ordering!
And since it's honey that's providing all the magic, surely it has to be a healthier alternative?
If you've drunk traditional mead wine before, don't expect Melau Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.