Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Long recognised for producing world-class wines, Meerlust Estate has been the pride of the Myburgh family since 1756. Today, the traditional dedication to the art of winemaking continues under the guidance of Hannes Myburgh, eighth generation custodian of this seventeenth-century national monument.
- Deep, youthful purple colour with a ruby rim
- Intense dark brambly fruit on the nose, mulberry and damson plum with hints of dark chocolate and spice, tempered by a stony minerality
- The full bodied palate offers generous, ripe, pure Merlot fruit with refreshing acidity, structured yet silky tannins and pronounced length and minerality
- There is a core of juiciness, opulence and richness typical of the variety
- Ideally served at 18 - 19°C
- Recommended with red meats, game and strong cheeses
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- 13.5% Alc vol
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.