Edible Dried Cape Blossoms, 60g
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Seasonal Blossoms from the Cape region which can be used to decorate all kinds of dishes. These edible blossoms are beautiful, flavourful and versatile — sprinkle generously and creatively on top of cakes, bakes, salads, soups and smoothies.
- Beautiful, flavourful and versatile edible dried blossoms
- Preservative free
- A mix of Cape Rose, Mallow, Hibiscus, Nasturtium, Bougainvillea and Fynbos
- Proudly produced in South Africa
Holding the essence of Natural Heritage Farming, Masterstock Cape Wild Food brings you the colourful tastes of the Cape’s traditional local harvests. Master blends of Stock, Salts, Herbs, Spices, Greens and Blossoms.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Weight: 60g
- Ingredients: Cape Rose, Mallow, Hibiscus, Nasturtium, Bougainvillea, Fynbos
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Store away from sunlight in cool dry area
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product has a 12 month shelf-life
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.