Atlas 150 Vermicelli Pasta Attachment
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The attachment for preparing one of the oldest known types of pasta, originally from the Campania region. Vermicelli have a round cross-section and a diameter of 1mm — they are traditionally made with durum wheat flour.
- Vermicelli attachment for the Marcato Atlas 150 Manual Pasta Machine
- Vermicelli will have a diameter of 1 mm
- The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is at position 4 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine
- Made in Italy
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the attachment of any leftover pasta dough
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.