Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This is the very same honey that MaMere has been using in their nougat since day one. It contains no added sweeteners or artificial nasties - this is pure honey of the highest quality, brimming with natural goodness. Made by a trusted beekeeper who is a third-generation beekeeper and the biggest producer of raw honey in the Western Cape. He uses his family’s beekeeping know-how to harvest completely natural and raw indigenous honey.
- Authentic, raw, unfiltered and cold settled Eucalyptus honey
- Contains no added sweeteners
- Because this honey is raw and unfiltered, it may contain small pieces of honeycomb and pollen
- These pieces are harmless, healthy by-products of the beehive and are safe for consumption
- Colour, flavour and consistency may vary
MaMere Confections has grown from a single market trestle table and a staff contingent of one into a fully-fledged factory operation employing 12 happy, hard-working confectioners and confectioners-in-training. Products are made traditionally, in a slow and precise manner, handcrafted using only the best ingredients. The processes MaMere uses in making sweets are not dissimilar to those their mothers used, adding an element of nostalgia that sweetens the old heartstrings.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Weight: 460g
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section