Loxtonia Cider Stone Fruit Flavoured Apple Cider, Pack of 4
R119 (Case of 4)
Product Information- Collapse this Section
All of the Loxtonia ciders are made in the most simple, natural and carefully considered way. With as little intervention as possible, Loxtonia aim to produce New World ciders that use only the purest ingredients. Not only do they champion natural ingredients, but their whole production process is run entirely off solar energy.
Like their philosophy "Orchard to Bottle", Loxtonia believe that everything you need to create the perfect cider can be found in the natural nutrients delivered by our soil, water and The Ceres Valley sunshine.
- The stone fruit cider has a bright, fresh peach aroma with notes of both nectarine and apple
- This unique cider has a balanced sweetness that ends off with a long, dry apple ﬁnish to create a characterful, fruity and refreshing medium sweet cider
- Serve chilled for instant refreshment
- 100% freshly pressed apples, natural flavourants
- Preservative free and gluten free
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- ABV: 5%
- Volume: 340ml
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I've purchased this before from a bottlestore and really enjoyed it. However, upon opening the pack that I received from Yuppie chef, I noticed the cider was extremely gassy. I couldn't drink the cider at all. It might just be a bad batch. I opened 3 of the 4 pack and it was all the same - too gassy!
I would not recommend this product to a friend.