Fillet Slicing & Serving Board
Free delivery on this item.
Code: LB FB
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
A good quality wooden slicing and serving board is a rare and beautiful thing. This oiled oak fillet board is the perfect addition to both your chopping surface and serveware collections. Simply slice your succulent, cooked meat on the board, and transfer it straight to the table for serving. The ridges around the edges of the surface catch any runaway juices, so you'll avoid unnecessary spills or mess.
- Fillet slicing and serving board
- Made from oak with an oiled finish
- Perfect for counter to table use
- Ridge prevents juice spills
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: L 50cm x W 30cm
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Do not submerge or soak in water
- Do not put in a dishwasher
- Wipe only with a damp cloth, as the extremes of heat or moisture will damage the wood
Laid Back Co recommends oiling with olive oil regularly to help protect the oak, but please note that this will darken the colour and appearance of the oak. Other food safe oils, like linseed oil, would also be okay to use. When using oils on trays or items sitting on table- or countertops, be sure they are dry and excess oil is absorbed before placing back down.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section