Classique Bread Knife
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
This Classique Bread Knife in ivory is made by master cutlers in France. Every Laguiole tool has to go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food, and are made 100% in France. Designed with the signature bee on the handle, these are the real deal.
- Elegant bread knife
- 100% made in France
- Packaged in a lidded wooden box — perfect for gifting
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade material: Stainless steel
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only and dry with soft cloth
- Wash knives after use in warm, soapy water, dry immediately, and pop back into the knife block
- Do not allow them to stand in water, or come into contact with a heat source
- Remember not to use abrasive sponges on them either, in order to maintain their finish
- We do not recommend washing these knives in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, blades can knock against one another, reducing the longevity of the edge, and water can creep in between the metal and the handle, reducing the life of the handle
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.