Oak Pot Stand
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Protect your kitchen worktop from hot pans or dishes with this beautifully handcrafted pot stand. Made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, it can be used to serve a hot dish, hot pan or pot and is a very useful addition to any kitchen.
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Ideal to serve hot dishes
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm x 2cm
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.