Oak Bread Board
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
This beautifully handcrafted breadboard, made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, is the perfect accompaniment to your table, and ideal for serving delicious bread, cheese, cold meats and treats at parties and even outdoor picnics.
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Ideal for slicing and serving delicious breads
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 62cm x 30cm x 4cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.