Potbelly Oak Board
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Serve your guests in style with the beautifully handcrafted board from Kiewiet. Made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood it is a modern take on rustic serveware and makes a perfect addition to both your chopping surface and serveware collections.
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Doubles up as a cutting and serving board
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 40cm x 20cm x 1.8cm
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.