Tim Malzer Tim Malzer Kamagata Carving Knife, 23cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Tim Mälzer Kamagata series of kitchen knives offer a high standard of functionality, robust quality and minimalist aesthetics. With its clean-lined design, the knife collection focuses on the essentials required for efficient processes in the kitchen. Tim Mälzer designed the original blade shape himself - the stylish curve of the blade gives the knives their characteristic contour. The name "Kamagata" (Japanese for "sickle-shaped") is derived from this distinctive shape.
- Carving knife forged from 4116 stainless steel with a hardness of 57 (±1) HRC corrosion resistance
- Designed for slicing meats smoothly with single strokes
- Blade has a satin finish and Tim Mälzer's logo and signature
- Polished handle is ergonomically shaped and the symmetrical alignment makes it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Perfect balance between the handle and blade makes cutting a particularly smooth experience
- Handle is water resistant, hygienic and easy to maintain
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade: 23 cm
- Handle: 10.9cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect them and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden or plastic boards with medium resistance
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.