Shun Classic Left Handed Chef's Knife, 20cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Shun Classic range combines centuries-old Japanese Samurai blacksmithing with modern and sophisticated manufacturing processes. The result is chef's knives, which have been perfected to the smallest detail and consistently designed for continual sharpness, that are ideal for professional use.
- 20cm blade chef's knife
- Specifically designed for left handed use
- Unique black pakkawood handle
- Designed to always retain its sharpness
- Ideally suited for professional use
- Damascus steel composite comprising of 32 layers gives a distinctive semi-gloss pattern
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 20cm
- Handle length: 12.2cm
- Material of handle: black pakkawood
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- After each use rinse and clean the knife thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Don't wash with a harsh detergent
- Not dishwasher safe, this will affect the material and the edge's sharpness
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section