Seki Magoroku Redwood Yanagiba Knife, 21cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The Seki Magoroku Redwood is a series of chef's knives with a robust stainless steel quality and typically Japanese features. With its highly polished blades, the series includes both single-edged and double-edged blades with stable and well-balanced functionality as well as sharpness. The design combines a minimalist form with traditional Japanese aesthetics. The name comes from the use of the red Pakkawood for the handles, that is particularly resilient and moisture resistant.
- Japanese Yanagiba knife for fine and precise slicing of fish
- Blade made of a carbon 1K6 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 (±1) HRC with long lasting edge retention and excellent sharpness
- Handle with a traditional chestnut shape made of Pakkawood
- High quality resins added to the wood make it exceptionally hardy and moisture resistant
- Handle and blade are inserted into each other and firmly connected by a shiny black plastic ferrule
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade: 21cm
- Handle: 13.4cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect them and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden or plastic boards with medium resistance
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.