Wifi Connect Accessory
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Jura WiFi Connect makes operating your coffee machine with the Jura Operating Experience (J.O.E.) application via smartphone or tablet easier than ever before, and enables communication with intelligent accessories. The WiFi Connect is simply plugged into the coffee machine and offers a fast, stable connection. You can even connect multiple mobile devices and an accessory (such as the Cool Control Milk Cooler) to the coffee machine simultaneously via WiFi. *Jura Accessories require their own wireless transmitter in order to connect WiFi.
- The WiFi Connect provides wireless communication between your coffee machine and various Jura accessories via the J.O.E. App
- The J.O.E. App, which has a self-explanatory design and customised user interface, is compatible with all Jura coffee machines equipped with WiFi Connect and is available to download on Google Play and the App Store
- With the simple option of linking to the coffee machine’s WiFi Connect via WiFi, J.O.E. makes enjoying the perfect cup of coffee just the way you like it even easier
- You can even connect multiple mobile devices to the coffee machine via WiFi
- Connect to the Cool Control Milk Cooler to ensure you are always reminded when the cooler needs to be topped up with milk
- Compatible with Z10 and E8 coffee machines
- No batteries or charging required
How to install the WiFi Connect
- Insert the WiFi Connect into the coffee machine's service socket. This is usually on the top or back of the machine, beneath a removable cover.
- In order for your machines to communicate wirelessly, connect them to a network. Configure the network via J.O.E. — your Jura phone app. To do this, enter the network name (SSID) and the password.
Connecting to other devices
- WiFI Connect can be used for various accessories with wireless capabilities and J.O.E.
- Switch on the accessory and the coffee machine. If a device is switched off and then on again, the wireless connection is re-established automatically.
- Your WiFi Connect must also be activated in your automatic coffee machine. You can do this in the machine settings.
- If several machines with Cool Control are connected to the wireless network, the machine with the strongest signal is addressed.
Designed and manufactured in Switzerland since 1931, Jura offers a range of automatic speciality coffee machines, known for their unique design and simple, intuitive operation. If you love good coffee, Jura offers the ultimate cup — beans freshly ground and extracted at the touch of a button.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 13.6cm x 4.7cm x 17.2cm
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section