Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Striking a balance between form and function, Jars vitrified stoneware products have been handmade In France for over 200 years. Jars is used in the best restaurants around the world - and is now available for your home table!
- Individual bowl with contemporary straight lines
- Classified as a "noble ceramic", the most resistant and the most natural ceramic material
- Firing at 1230 celsius vitrifies the material making Jars products extremely durable
- Microwave and oven safe up to 200 degrees
- Beautifully glazed and handmade in France
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Diameter: 20cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Let's start with the bad news — it is not oven safe. Cracked at 180 degrees first time I used it. I preheated it together with the oven to avoid abrupt temperature change and my oven thermometer confirmed the temperature. Online reviews of Jars crockery I found later do tell stories of cracks when microwaving and of chipping in the dishwasher.
My personal experience of the good... Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.