Where is my order?
- Go to Your Orders and select the relevant order from your list of current and previous orders will appear.
- The status of your order will show on this page and if it has already been shipped click on "Track". This will direct you to the courier tracking page.
- You will also have received an email informing you that your order has been dispatched. There is also a tracking link in this email.
How long will my order take?
Approximately 3 working days, but it depends on where you have asked us to deliver to and the availability of the products you've ordered. Click here to see more detailed information on delivery and lead times.
How much does delivery cost?
We deliver for free throughout South Africa on all orders over R450. The cost of delivery for orders less than R450 is R60.
My order hasn't arrived, where is it?
You can track the status of your order here. The different statuses are as follows:
- Inactive cart: You have not completed the checkout process on this order.
- Current Cart: Your cart has not been checked out and completed.
- Order placed: We have received your order but we have not yet received payment.
- In Progress: We have received your payment and are processing your order.
- Paid/Picking: Our warehouse team is getting your order ready to be dispatched.
- Ready to ship: Your order is being packed and will be dispatched today.
- Sent to courier: Your order has left our warehouse and has been scanned out with our couriers. If you have a Yuppiechef Account, you will be able to track your order here.
- Delivered: Your parcel has been delivered and signed for according to the proof of delivery captured by our couriers.
If there is a problem with the tracking, you can contact our Delivery Agent on 0878207498 for further assistance.