Kitchen Pit Cloth
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Due to their properties, pit cloths are used as an all-purpose cloth especially in kitchens in the hotel and catering trade. They are not only ideal to dry dishes but can also be used as towels, washcloths and aprons. When folded, the pit cloth can even serve as a pot holder when handling hot pans, trays and pots.
- Made from cotton
- Produced in the traditional standard size of 50cm x 100cm
- The strong pattern makes it impossible to see dirt quickly
- A distinctive blue/grey or grey/black checked pattern which helps to make stains less noticeable
- Especially robust and absorbs moisture extremely well
- Folded it can serve as a pot holder to handle hot pots and pans
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 50cm x 100cm
- Weight: 200g - 400g
- 100% cotton or half-linen (50/50 cotton/linen)
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Wash in up to 90˚C
- Safe to iron
- Do not bleach
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.