Shichirin Medium Rectangular Table Grill
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention. Portable and easy to transport for both indoor and outdoor use, picnicking or camping, this is also a popular grilling choice for restaurants. The air vent on the base allows enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese rectangular clay grill
- Red metal sheeting on the outer Diatomaceous earth acts as protection
- Comes with metal handles on the sides for carrying
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Grill mesh can be removed to cook large skewers
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and grilling tongs
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 37.5cm x 21.5cm x 17.5cm
- Weight: 6kg
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
This Japanese table grill is a very enjoyable product. It is small enough for 2 people, uses a much less amount of charcoal briquettes than with a traditional way of braaing. Six kebabs can easily go on the two compartments.
The cleaning is very easy.
This grill can be used even indoors and is a very sociable item. Put it in the middle of your table and every person 1-4 can braai the Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.