Shichirin Large Rectangular Table Grill
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention. Portable and easy to transport for both indoor and outdoor use, picnicking or camping, this is also a popular grilling choice for restaurants. The air vent on the base allows enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese rectangular clay grill
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Grill mesh can be removed to cook large skewers
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and grilling tongs
- Metal feet
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 41cm x 23.5cm x 18cm
- Weight: 6.3kg
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.