Shichirin Round Gold Table Grill
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention while being incredibly lightweight. That, paired with a metal handle, makes it super easy to transport and use wherever you go, picnicking or camping, indoors or outdoors. The air vent on the base gives enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese round clay grill
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and metal base stand
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 29cm x 20cm
- Weight: 4.8kg
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.