Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Also known as a Nakiri knife, this Japanese-style square-tip knife is great for chopping meat, root vegetables and big prep jobs. A popular alternative to the Santoku, it is perfect for dicing and cutting thin or thick slices of fruit and vegetables.
This medium-sized professional quality vegetable knife has a sleek and ergonomic handle with a thumb grip, designed for comfort and safety. The hammered finish creates air pockets that prevent food from sticking to the knife.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 15cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews
Well balanced and maintains sharp cutting edge despite protracted vegetable cutting as used extensively throughout the month. Light to the touch and has became my better half's choice of knife. Need to keep it hidden as both of us vie for it at the same time!
I would recommend this product to a friend.