Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
A great utility knife with a flexible blade that is great for boning and skinning smaller meats and fish and can also be used to fillet. The soft bend of the flexible blade makes it easier to cut around bones. It's can also be used for slicing through delicate fruit.
If you have never used a flexible knife, you should! The way the knife blade has been manufactured means that it flexes and returns to its normal straightness after use - a great knife for deboning. If you want to remove the skin from a fish fillet, a flexible blade will do it easily and ensure little or no flesh remains on the discarded skin.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade Length : 15cm
- Purpose : Utility Knife (Flexible)
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings