G Series Fillet Knife, 27cm
Free delivery on this item
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The Global filleting knife has a flexible blade and can be used to fillet whole fish or to remove the skin from fish fillets. It is very difficult to perform either of these tasks without a flexible blade.
Similar to the flexible boning knives, the fillet knife is used to prepare fish. The flexibility of the blade easily slices along the backbone and under the skin of fish.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Length: 27cm
- Made in Japan
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.