G Series Chinese Vegetable Chopper, 18cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This lightweight cleaver with a large rectangular blade is great for fine and thin slicing. it is a versatile, multipurpose kitchen knife that can slice, chop, mince, scrape, and crush ingredients. The tall blade is great for cutting large fruit and vegetables.
Oriental cooks use such knives for all types of tasks in food preparation. Razor sharp edges and a comfortable handle are combined to make a very popular knife. The vegetable chopper is excellent for all-round cutting chopping and slicing use.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Length: 27.5cm
- Blade length: 18.0cm
- Blade Width: 2.2mm
- Weight: 310g
- Blading: Double bevel (left and right-handed use)
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review