Classic Ham & Salmon Slicer, 27cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
A ham or salmon slicer is designed for cutting ham, fish and large fruits such as watermelon or cantaloupe. The blade is flexible with a soft bend for precision cutting around the bone.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 27cm
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionThis product comes with a 1 Year guarantee
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.