Classic Ham & Salmon Slicer, 27cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
A ham or salmon slicer is designed for cutting ham, fish and large fruits such as watermelon or cantaloupe. The blade is flexible with a soft bend for precision cutting around the bone.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 27cm
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this SectionThis product comes with a 1 Year guarantee
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.