Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This Global spatula is flexible and angled to help you easily lift and turn while you are frying, and slotted to make sure drippings stay in the pan.
The turner is made of stamped tempered stainless steel, with a hollow and weighted handle for balanced and comfortable use.
Global accessories are made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global and perfectly balanced to provide optimal control.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Length: 27cm
- Made in Japan
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Should not be placed in the dishwasher
- Exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings