Cranked Style Spatula, 25cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This pastry spatula or palette knife is used for icing cakes and spreading or smoothing other baking mixtures. As a cross between a spatula and a palette knife, it can perform two functions.
This versatile dual-function kitchen tool has a sharp edge to work as a palette knife as well as a flat blade with a blunt end to be used as a spatula.
Global accessories are made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global and perfectly balanced to provide optimal control. The ergonomic, stainless steel, hygienic handle with signature Global dimple pattern offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 46 x 9 x 5cm
- Weight: 0.36kg
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Should not be placed in the dishwasher
- Exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionThis product comes with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.