Medal 5 Banda Rossa 20 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar, 250ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598.
- Banda Rossa 5 20-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Great body and concentration, with a complex bouquet of aromas
- Notes of plum, black cherries and sweet spice, infused with ancient wood
- Aged in a series of small casks from 1600-1700s and extracted once a year
- Serving suggestion: creamy risottos, carpaccio and fish tartare, soft and mature cheeses, and vanilla or cream flavoured ice cream
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites
View similar categories- Collapse this Section