Medal 4 Quarto Centenario 15 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar, 250ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598 - they're even listed on a "101 things to try before you die", so that's when you know.
- Medal 4 Quarto Centenario 15-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Deeply aromatic with a rich and smooth taste
- Notes of ripe fruit, tobacco, roasted coffee, and hints of wood
- Aged in a series of small casks from 1800s and extracted once a year
- Serving suggestion: pasta with meat sauces, mature cheese and savoury fondues, poeltna with mushrooms and grilled meat
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews