Medal 4 Quarto Centenario 15 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar, 250ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598 - they're even listed on a "101 things to try before you die", so that's when you know.
- Medal 4 Quarto Centenario 15-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Deeply aromatic with a rich and smooth taste
- Notes of ripe fruit, tobacco, roasted coffee, and hints of wood
- Aged in a series of small casks from 1800s and extracted once a year
- Serving suggestion: pasta with meat sauces, mature cheese and savoury fondues, poeltna with mushrooms and grilled meat
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews