Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Ginifer is a handcrafted dry gin inspired by the vibrant energy only Joburg has to offer. A smooth gin carefully crafted in a small batch using only the best-selected botanicals. Copper distilled with the diverse and creative energy of Jozi to create a perfect gin smooth as the summer sky.
- Handcrafted small batch dry gin
- Using only the best selected botanicals
- Copper distilled
- Chilli essence is aged for 18 months in oak barrels before use
- During the aging process, the chilli essence picks up tones of vanilla and smoke, which compliment the gin botanicals beautifully without dominating the gin taste
- This leaves a warm taste at the back of the mouth but without the bite
- The heat which is of a medium volume dissipates quickly
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- ABV: 43%
- Volume: 750ml
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I was concerned the chilli may be overpowering but it wasn't at all! I got a slight chilli warmth at the back of my throat that was just amazing! Had this delightful product with a dash of pineapple juice, indian tonic and a basil leaf - it's my new go-to G&T!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
This is the first time for me to write a bad review. I bought this Gin with the serious intent to enjoy something quite different. We are chilli lovers. The Gin has a reasonable palate but then knocks at the back of your throat. Proof. Of all the 15 Gins on our bar all have been replaced several times. This one had three double tots poured the third because I thought I would give it another try.Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.