La Ideal Enamelled Paella Pan, 42cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
With this enamelled paella pan you can achieve the perfect, crispy socarrat at the bottom of your paella without having to boil the pan clean afterwards. It can be used for baking, frying, roasting, grilling and even serving from the oven or stove to the table. Endless delicious possibilities including breakfast fry-ups, pizzas, frittatas, seafood, stir fry and much more. You'll love the versatility of this pan and that it can be used on charcoal or gas braais, too.
- Enamelled steel paella pan with two handles
- Suitable for use with gas stoves, ovens and pizza ovens as well as charcoal and gas braais
- Serves 10 tapas portions or 7 full portions
- Double enamel coating for easy cleaning and to protect from rust
- Made in Spain
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Diameter: 42cm
- Materiel: Enamelled steel
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Wash before first use
- Do not use metal utensils while cooking
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge
- For stubborn food residue, soak first with warm water, soap and bicarbonate of soda
- Enamel coating made of porcelain and can become chipped or damaged if dropped
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.