1886 Soda Water
R150.00 (Pack of 6)
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- Scottish soda water
- A specially sourced sparkling mountain water from the Scottish Highlands
- Enjoyed on its own or a perfect ingredient to assemble great cocktails
- Works brilliantly in cocktails as it helps blend each element of the cocktail build
- The relatively low density of the spirit poured versus the heavier carbonate poured on top produces a self-mixing combination
- Made in England
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Contains: 200ml
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.