Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Fabrica Do Prego's Original Prego Sauce captures the taste of their beloved Prego, a gutsy flavour combination of garlic, dried spices and birds eye chillies. Sliced, whole garlic cloves are prepared in a traditional method — one they have been using for decades — adding a mellow garlic flavour rich in umami. Enjoy the Original Prego Sauce as a flavour bomb to any meal. For garlic lovers, this is a must!
- Medium heat prego sauce
- Features a gutsy flavour combination of garlic, dried spices and birds eye chillies
- Use it as a marinade to prepare the perfect prego steak roll, or as a condiment on hot chips
- For the flavour seekers out there, fry your eggs in the rich red prego oil found on the top of the jar for the most unctuous eggs ever
Inspired by their love of all things Portuguese, the Fabrica Do Prego range of sauces is made for celebrating Boa Comida e Boa Companhia (good food and good company).
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 375ml
- Material: Glass jar
- Ingredients: Water, vegetable oil, herb & spice blend, sliced garlic, vinegar, salt, sugar and chilli
- Allergens: Manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, cows milk, soya and tree nuts
- Halaal certified
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in cool, dry ambient conditions
- Refrigerate and use within 4 weeks after opening
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Packed with HUGE chunks of sliced garlic, this sauce lived up to the legend (previously known as Chippies Prego sauce). I was a huge fan back in the day, so was thrilled to see it available under the new branding. Taste is seriously prego and seriously garlicky.... WONDERFUL on just about everything (even add it to my reduced calorie salad dressing). HIGHLY recommended. Just be sure to buy more thRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.