Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
New to their pantry, Fabrica Do Prego's Vegan Garlic Aioli is a classic, goes-with-everything, light and tangy mayonnaise with subtle hints of coriander and a mellow garlic hum. This distinct combination of flavours is what Fabrica Do Prego has become widely known for. Add to hot chips or a mushroom prego roll, anything goes.
- Vegan garlic aioli
- A creamy garlic and coriander aioli
- Egg and dairy free
- Use it as a condiment on any number of dishes, and for a quick salad dressing combine some aioli with freshly squeezed lemon juice for a light and zingy dressing
- Packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle
Inspired by their love of all things Portuguese, the Fabrica Do Prego range of sauces is made for celebrating Boa Comida e Boa Companhia (good food and good company).
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 450ml
- Material: Plastic squeeze bottle
- Ingredients: Mayonnaise (Vegetable Oil (52% min), water, vinegar, sugar, modified starch, salt, thickener, preservatives, pea protein, flavouring, calcium cisodium EDTA), vinegar, garlic, salt, coriander, spice blend, vegetable oil, sugar and pea protein
- Allergens: Manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, cows milk, soya and tree nuts
- Halaal certified
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in cool, dry ambient conditions
- Refrigerate and use within 4 weeks after opening
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This stuff is tasty!!! It's so yum you’ll want to plan your meals around this delicious sauce and will need to stock up very regularly!
My only complaint is that the bottle is a bit too small for the price, but taking into consideration the great taste I would recommend giving it a try.
I would recommend this product to a friend.