Tea Maker with Neoprene Cover, 1 Litre
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Tea time can be a minute, or it can be a leisurely time of repeated cups of warmth and comfort. To make sure yours is the latter, this Eva Solo tea maker with insulating woven cover is just the thing. Its 1 litre capacity will keep you in tea for a while (or be enough to share) and the insulating cover will keep it warm for the time it takes you to drink it. Add in the drip free pouring spout, and you have a understatedly elegant winner.
- Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass which can withstand temperatures of between -70 and 530°C
- Drip free serving spout for easy pouring, and a neoprene and silicone insulating cover
- To use, spoon tea leaves either directly into the flask or into the filter (depending on whether you want to plunge them or keep them in the water). Cover with hot water, and either insert the filter spout or the plunger into the filter spout, and zip up the cover
- Either plunge your tea leaves out, or attach the drip free pouring lid and enjoy your tea for as long as you like
- All parts are dishwasher safe, except the cover
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Capacity: 1 litre
- Material: stainless steel, borosilicate glass, silicone
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.