Product Information- Collapse this Section
There's something so elemental about gathering around a roaring fire. Whether you're camping in the Kalahari or braaing in your garden at home, it's hard to resist a fire. The Earthfire Campfire and Braai is twofold - designed to withstand lots of heat, and temperature changes, it can be used as a firepit or as a braai (or one and then the other).
- Functions as both a campfire and a braai
- Grid can support a potjie pot when at its lowest setting
- Comes in a transportable wooden box which can also be used as a stand for the campfire
- Made from heatproof ceramic with stainless steel grid and stand
- Fuel efficient - heat is stored and radiated by the ceramic
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: box - 45 x 45 x 23cm
- Bowl diameter: 41.5cm
- Weight: (including box) 12kg - (excluding box) 8kg
- Box includes: ceramic bowl, ceramic fire grate, stainless steel stand, braai grid grid height adjuster, aluminium ash catcher, and plywood box
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionThis product comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Our Earthfire Campfire and Braai is the most amazing braai we have ever owned. It is ideal for a quick, smallish braai. It retains heat superbly without getting too hot. It is super easy and quick to clean and is easy to transport. We have just given one to my parents.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I ordered 2 pots. Both of them were smashed when the got to Postmasburg.
Your team's support were great..... They sent me one pot, and it was chipped. I asked for a voucher for the other pot.
The packaging of the Earth fire wooden box looks great, but it has nothing to protect the pot at the bottom.
So I have not even used the pot, but the 3 I've got were all damaged. I cannot Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.