Dijon Dry Gin, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Diplôme Dry Gin is a unique London dry gin created and distilled in Dijon, France. After the end of the war, Diplôme Dry Gin became the official gin for the American Army stationed throughout Europe. The original 1945 recipe was perfected during World War 2 and remains unchanged to this day.
- Natural botanicals, lovingly macerated in pure beetroot alcohol, are then slowly distilled using a small pot still
- This bain marie distilling method gives Diplôme Dry Gin its fully round,
rich taste while imparting a vibrant freshness to the finished spirit
- Made using natural botanicals sourced from Europe and Morocco, including genever berries, coriander, whole lemons, orange peel, angelica, saffron, iris root and fennel seed
- Nose is a bouquet of blossoming cherry trees, cloves and the delicate expression of juniper and coriander seeds
- Each sip reveals an even greater complex and perfumed taste layered with zesty grapefruit, delicate nutty oils and a delightful infusion of lavender
- Its velvety structure is enlivened with rich exotic spices, dark chocolate and leads the way to a great earthy and lengthy finish
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 44%
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.