Product Information- Collapse this Section
For over 100 years, De Cecco have been producing top quality pasta, drawn through bronze dies, and crafted with care. Made to age-old recipes with thoroughly modern techniques, De Cecco pasta is the shot of Italian authenticity that every kitchen needs.
- Potato gnocchi are unique in their soft texture, and their incredible quick cooking time
- Gnocchi have ridges which traps sauces well, making them great for meat sauces; pesto alla Genovese, velvety or creamy sauces, and simple sage butters
- Made from high quality semolina flour (yellow, high protein finely ground durum wheat flour) and specially selected potatoes
- Size: length is ±3cm; width is ± 1.5cm; oval shape, one side is ridged
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Ingredients: Potato Puree 80% (Water, Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Potato Starch 14% Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt , Spices, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate
- Allergen: Gluten
- Origin: Italy
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is now a weekly dish for my family: great gnocchi that cooks quickly (though more like five minutes than the two minutes listed on the pack), is light and fluffy and delicious. Very nice for taking away on a self-catering holiday as well.
I would recommend this product to a friend.