Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
If briquettes don't light your fire, try the Cobble Stones. Designed to work seamlessly with the Cobb Premier Cooking System, they are neat, compact bricks of charcoal, and will keep your food cooking for hours. Happy camping, folks.
- Safe and economical
- Ignition is achieved within 4-5 minutes
- Built in firelighter
- Made with bamboo and wood
- One Cobble Stone gives over 2 hours cooking time if used in the Cobb
- Burns hotter and longer than conventional wood charcoal
- After 5 minutes of ignition product is smoke free and ready to cook
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Cobb Cobble stone is the only thing to use in the Cobb. I've used briquettes before but nothing comes close to this product. From lighting it to being ready to cook is 1min 30s. I really don't know of another product that even compares. They also last way longer than the two hours cooking time stated on the packaging.
I would recommend this product to a friend.