Product Information- Collapse this Section
Zesty green olives and nutty almonds are combined to form this special pâté. Did you know that olives help to protect the heart from heart disease, and that almonds protect against cancer and disease? That's a big claim for some small things, but it sure makes eating this tangy tapenade a cinch. Eat up, folks.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving with cheese, spread in a sandwich, or even added to pizza toppings
Serving Suggestion: Parma ham wrapped asparagus with tapenade
20 small trimmed asparagus spears
20 slices Parma ham (one slice per asparagus spear)
1. Boil or steam the asparagus, drain, set aside and leave until cold.
2. Spread each slice of parma ham thinly with tapenade.
3. Wrap each asparagus spear in a slice of the tapenade-spread parma ham and serve.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Toasted Almonds
- Olive Oil
- Wine Vinegar
- Lemon Zest
- Balsamic vinegar
Not suitable for people with nut allergies.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings