Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Celebrate the natural beauty of the Cape Coastline with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful teal and gold box. The sweet, captivating notes of coconut and vanilla are expertly layered with tolu balsam and lime which give the fragrance a fresh and alluring hook. The coconut note has energising and uplifting effects on both the mind and the body, easing anxiety and tension. The Clifton Beach fragrance is a holiday in itself which will leave you dreaming of palm trees scattered along white, sandy beaches and fresh Atlantic Ocean mist landing on golden, salted skin.
- Fragranced 100ml soy wax blend with cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Burning time of 12 hours
- Makes a cute gift — packaged in the same eye-catching box as the 250ml Classic Clifton Beach Candle
- Candles are hand poured in South Africa
- Made using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and reused or recycled once the candle is done
- Experience fragrance notes of coconut, lime, plum, sea salt, tolu balsam, vanilla and white flowers
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 100ml
- Burn time: up to 12 hours
- Fragrance notes: Coconut, Lime, Plum, Sea Salt, Tolu Balsam, Vanilla, White Flowers
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4 hour burning time
- Do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This packaging is absolutely stunning, the outside box as well as the foiled candle holder — which works perfectly as room décor. Smells like the diffuser, and the candle burns evenly but this is a more subtle scented candle when actually burning.
I would recommend this product to a friend.