Rosé Gold Moscato Dolce Sweet Sparkling Wine, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This rosé sparkling wine is characterised by its distinctive sweet taste and is the result of the selection carried out at the beginning of the 20th century by professor Luigi Manzoni, creating a cross between the Raboso Piave and Muscat of Hamburg grapes. The bright pink painted bottle is part of the collection of glamorous Bottega sparkling wines and the label depicts a rose in full bloom to evoke the great aroma of this sparkling wine.
- Sweet Italian sparkling rosé wine
- Delicate rose colour with fine and persistent perlage (effervescence)
- Sweet, elegant and balanced flavour with a long aromatic persistence, but remains fresh thanks to its acidity and tannins, which balance the high sugar content
- Perfect for celebrations and special events
- Ideal at the end of a meal, with biscuits, fine pastry, jam or custard tarts, fresh and dried fruit and goes particularly well with all the main cakes of Italian and international cuisine
- Recommended serving temperature of 5-6°C
- Makes a beautiful gift
Bottega’s wide, high-quality range of Prosecco is produced in the Veneto (DOC), Verona, Treviso, and Siena regions of Italy, and has been run by the same family for nearly a century. From the vineyard to the bottle, each stage of production is monitored by skilled artisans with a keen eye for detail. Bottega chooses simple, natural flavours connected to the Italian terroir for an artisanal style — unique to Bottega.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 7%
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section