Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Bottega Gold Prosecco DOC (Denomination of Controlled Origin) is made with the Glera grapes, grown in the Valdobbiadene hills. This area is close to the Venetian Prealps and is characterised by a climate perfect for this native grape varietal. The vineyards are located on a hilly territory that not only has a landscape of great value but also a long wine-growing tradition. The elegance, freshness and liveliness of this pale straw yellow Brut Prosecco stem from the beauty and tradition of its territory, where unmistakable panoramas are shaped by vineyards.
- Award-winning Italian Brut Prosecco DOC
- Brilliant, pale straw yellow colour with a rich and persistent foam and fine perlage (effervescence)
- Excellent as an aperitif and in cocktails
- Soft, harmonious and elegant flavours with a slim body and lively yet balanced acidity
- Goes particularly well with starters, light first courses of seafood and non-aromatic herb pasta and risottos, steamed or raw fish dishes, grilled white meats and stewed or fresh vegetable dishes
- Recommended serving temperature of 4-5°C
- Makes a great gift
Bottega’s wide, high-quality range of Prosecco is produced in the Veneto (DOC), Verona, Treviso, and Siena regions of Italy, and has been run by the same family for nearly a century. From the vineyard to the bottle, each stage of production is monitored by skilled artisans with a keen eye for detail. Bottega chooses simple, natural flavours connected to the Italian terroir for an artisanal style — unique to Bottega.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- ABV: 11%
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I love this luxurious Prosecco! There is a crisp freshness about the GOLD - I also keep all my bottles and have made a decor display out of them in my bar area. The bottle is simply too beautiful to throw away - oh the joy of Italian quality and craftsmanship!
I would recommend this product to a friend.