Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This charming sparkling wine is made using a selection of Glera grapes which gives the Bottega Brut Millesimato loads of character. The bubbles are created by a specific oenological technique, stimulating the tastebuds and enhancing the perception of flavours, making this a versatile, easy to pair sparkling wine.
- Brut Italian sparkling wine
- Brilliant straw yellow colour with fine and lasting perlage(effervescence)
- Excellent as an aperitif and in cocktails
- Goes particularly well with starters, first courses with fish sauces, steamed or baked fish and chicken and turkey
- Recommended serving temperature of 4-5°C
Bottega’s wide, high-quality range of Prosecco is produced in the Veneto (DOC), Verona, Treviso, and Siena regions of Italy, and has been run by the same family for nearly a century. From the vineyard to the bottle, each stage of production is monitored by skilled artisans with a keen eye for detail. Bottega chooses simple, natural flavours connected to the Italian terroir for an artisanal style — unique to Bottega.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 11%
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
All the Bottega bubbly's and Proseccos impress me because of their quality, affordability, and refreshing taste! I have bought almost all of them and have not been disappointed. This Brut is a great classic for an Italian Charmat bubbly and remarkably light.
I would recommend this product to a friend.